North Sydney Council can now accept rate and debtor payments by credit card.
Payments can be made at any time of day, conveniently from wherever you access the Internet.
Which Credit Cards Are Accepted?
Payments can be made using the following credit cards:
Other Payment Methods
Other payment methods include;
- Direct Debit
- Payment through BPAY
- 24 Hour Telephone Payment
- Payment via mail
- Personal Payment to Council
Please note that due to recent changes to the PCI standards set by the PCI Security Standards Industry and not Council, PayPal is no longer operational.
North Sydney Council uses sophisticated security
to keep your payment and personal details confidential. Our credit card
authentication process makes use of the same technology used by major
banks. When you make a payment, your details are encoded before being
transmitted to North Sydney Council. Your details are then stored on
a computer that is not accessible to the Internet. For more information
please visit VeriSign www.verisign.com.au
In the event of unauthorised use of your credit card, you must notify your card provider in accordance with their reporting procedures.
You are responsible for entering all information correctly. You acknowledge that if you enter incorrect information:
- Your bills may not be paid; and
- You are responsible for any fees or charges imposed by your credit
card provider or to North Sydney Council.
Additionally you acknowledge that;
- Where your credit card issuer or financial institution for any reason declines a payment made by you through Online Services, those bills will not have been paid;
- Where your payment is declined, you are responsible for any fees or charges imposed by your credit card provider, financial institution, or to North Sydney Council; and
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds
in your nominated credit card or bank account to allow payment of
the bills selected by you through Online Services when the debit is
made from your account.
Payments completed after 7:00pm will be processed on the following business day. Please allow sufficient time for your payment to be processed.